Allstaff Permanent Division require an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator for our prestigious manufacturing client based near to Paisley. Due to location, own transport is preferred. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning global organisation who employ over 600 staff. They are proud of their heritage and adopt the best in class manufacturing principles
If you have at least 3 years of working experience within an HR environment coupled with full cycle payroll experience, then Allstaff want to hear from you!
We seek candidates who are energetic, driven and enthusiastic in their approach with a passion to continually improve, bringing new fresh ideas forward. Candidates should have a great level of confidence using systems and have the ability to learn the new system currently being implemented. Candidates should also be aware of the need for confidentiality and discretion in such a role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must alongside attention to detail, numerical ability and good problem-solving skills.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this role will provide comprehensive HR administration support to the HR Team and wider business and process payroll centrally.
- Managing employee data within the HR system (MS Dynamics)
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to all related aspects of the employee lifecycle to include recruitment, offer letters and contracts, onboarding, training, absence, performance management, contractual changes and leaver information.
- Managing personnel files, electronic and paper based
- Producing monthly reports
- Being a point of contact for employees, providing basic information relating to family friendly policies
- Adhering to deadlines and understanding the importance of these
- Taking minutes at performance management meetings from time to time
- End to end payroll processing
- Processing timesheets, overtime and holiday adjustments
- Processing starters, leaving and amendments
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Dealing with tax code changes, court changes, deductions and pension changes
- Dealing with HMRC – RTI submissions and reconciling and paying the HMRC account
- Responding to employee queries
- Dealing with year end returns
- keeping up to date with legislative changes and best practice
If you are interested in this role, please do contact me for a confidential conversation and state your salary expectations.