Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for an experienced Information Governance Assistant to support our client based in Clydebank. This is an ongoing temporary position, the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Are you a compliant individual? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join an established organisation within the Health Care Sector.
Successful candidates must have a strong awareness of current data protection legislation as the purpose of this role will be to support the Information Governance Manager to ensure that the organisation remains compliant with relevant legislation’s.
Other day to day duties will include the following:
- Manage the day to day administration process of all Freedom of Information requests
- Support with Data Protection Legislation compliance
- Provide guidance for employees on how to manage a request for information
- Provide support with records management plan and all policies and procedures
- Work closely with line manager to develop and maintain policies, guideline and procedures
- Assist with Board Internal Audits and research projects
- Work with communications department ensuring information resources are relevant and accurate
- Investigate breaches of data protection legislation
You must be a professional and confident individual who has the ability to manage and resolve sensitive and confidential issues and situations in a timely manner.
Advanced computer skills and proficient in the use of electronic systems is essential.
If this role interests you then please send in your cv or call 0141 221 3923.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position