Allstaff are delighted to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing company based in Renfrewshire recruiting for a Lead Production Supervisor. Our client is going through an exciting period of change and is looking to appoint a dynamic, fast paced individual who enjoys implementing change with the ability to bring team members on board. Candidates should have excellent supervisory experience, demonstrate change initiatives and have the ability to see the bigger picture. An understanding of operational metrics, drivers and the use of KPI’s is also required coupled with a Manufacturing background.
You will have the ability to dictate the pace and assist with taking the business to the next level.
Hours of work will potentially be 7.30-4.15pm, however, a degree of flexibility will be required around this, to suit the requirements of the business. There will also be a requirement to work weekends as and when required.
Health and safety experience. Educated to IOSH level
Lean manufacturing awareness/experience
People skills and coaching experience
Reporting into the Production Manager you will support in driving through operational efficiencies within the production process covering productivity, Health & Safety, quality, workplace organisation, employee development, environment and sustainability. You will support the Production Supervisors in bringing about these improved efficiencies, demonstrating results through performance KPI’s.
· Embed a Health &Safety culture of zero tolerance ensuring the policy is fully understood and implemented by all
· Report any near miss and hazards, ensuring appropriate feedback is given
· Implement change, improving efficiencies thus demonstrating success
· Work closely with internal departments to identify efficiencies and opportunities
· Implement actions identified through internal auditing in a timely manner
· Manage all internal and external regularity compliances and guidelines during each shift set out by Health &Safety, quality and environmental requirements
· Lead on initiatives, KPI’s at daily team meetings
· Develop and implement training for shop floor employees, delivering optimum results and create a can do attitude through motivating and encouraging staff
· Performance management of Supervisors with the support of HR
Allstaff are extremely keen to hear from you should you have the relevant skills and experience.