Allstaff Professional Services require an experienced Learning and Development Manager for our prestigious manufacturing client based near Paisley.
This is an opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturer who employ 600 staff globally. Partnering with prestigious brands they are passionate about leading sustainable manufacturing practices, continuous innovation, and outstanding service.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a key position as their learning & development activities evolve, continuing to build an environment for learning opportunities to drive individual growth and further business success, all supported by senior management who have a real appetite to invest in learning & development.
The successful candidate will help compile the organisations training plan, review current programs, develop and coordinate new frameworks of competencies and behaviors covering a broad range of roles.
You will partner with senior staff, seek to improve learning & development processes ensuring learning interventions are embedded holistically across the board. You will design and deliver leadership development programmes, assisting and identifying key talent.
We seek candidates who are learning & development professionals with experience of course design and delivery with the ability to demonstrate experience in enhancing management and supervisory leadership. You should also have the ability to demonstrate an understanding and experience of performance and talent management processes and have a degree, ideally working toward an L&D specific qualification.
- Support and identify learning needs and solutions
- Project lead for learning & development events -create agenda, engage suppliers to create a timetable of events, create collateral and work with stakeholders to deliver outcomes to agreed deadlines
- Assist with the annual talent review, monitoring and reporting on PDR’s, completion rates, preparing talent review packs and assisting with the calibration process ensuring alignment with PDR’s
- Deliver leadership behavioral skills training
- Manage the apprenticeship program – identify populations, work with partners ensuring effective delivery and make recommendations
- Implement and manage an internal mentoring scheme
- Support the ongoing development and maintenance of the Learning Management System
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply through the link below