Are you a qualified accountant, used to working in a fast paced organisation?
Allstaff Finance Division have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join an award winning growing company based in Paisley. Candidates must have strong commercial awareness to help achieve ambitious business plans.
Keys duties are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and company reports.
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- The investigation of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Preparing ancillary returns including VAT.
- Maintaining all daily banking facilities including company payments.
- Maintain a 12 month cash flow forecast.
- Working closely with external advisors and auditors.
- Maintaining and building relationships with company accountants.
- Meeting company compliance requirements
- Ensuring the financial accounting system and tax filing is on time.
- Responsible for preparing year end information for accountants.
Applicants must be proficient in all Microsoft Packages and have the ability to work well within fast paced environments
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and the salary is competitive based upon experience.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy