Allstaff Engineering Division require either a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer for our manufacturing client based near Paisley.
Candidates must be able to work early, back and night shift on a rotational basis.is kept to optimum levels at all times. Candidates MUST also be time served in relevant discipline.
The purpose of this role is to contribute and drive the improvement of all maintenance activities to ensure plant efficiency. To ensure that all mechanical/electrical maintenance needs are met or exceeded to the level set by the Engineering Manager. To react quickly and efficiently to all breakdown requirements when required.
- Performing mechanical or electrical maintenance activities
- Assist electrical/mechanical engineers
- Participate in all planned, preventative and predicative activities
- Participate in plant efficiency improvements
- Fully support the maintenance team providing first class service to the company
- Logging data onto the internal maintenance system for KPI measurement
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met and maintained
Interested? Please submit your CV today.