Allstaff are delighted to be recruiting for a Thermal Plant Engineer to work within a large manufacturing organisation in Renfrewshire. Due to the location of this role, own transport is preferred. We seek candidates who are energetic and used to working within a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
This role is based on working 12-hour shifts, 4 on and 4 off. Two days 6am-6pm and the other two days, 6pm-6am.
We seek a multi skilled engineer with electrical bias. This is a very operational role involving a lot of process control with limited reactive maintenance. Candidates should have great attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to create great working relationships.
Reporting into the Thermal Plant Supervisor, candidates will organise and process machinery ensuring plant operations are operated effectively and continuously within the limits of the air and water discharge consent at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and Health & Safety legislation
- Run day to day operations within the thermal plant and carry out all scheduled maintenance
- Report on performances raising any potential issues with your supervisor
- Anticipate process requirements
- Assist the Fat Plant Operator to ensure the plant operates continuously
- Monitor transport activities for waste products and tallow despatches
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV today!