Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to work with our client based in Glasgow City Centre. This is a temporary position for around 3 months, the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Are you a professional individual with experience in managing work loads and tight deadlines?
Do you possess excellent organisational skills and have good attention to detail?
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge then we are keen to speak with you!
Job duties are as follows:
- Managing the day to day running of all office functions.
- Responsible for the delivery and management of specific business functions.
- Overseeing and monitoring customer/supplier accounts.
- Carrying out HR communications.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety policies are met.
- Arranging and booking staff training.
- ICT management .
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Strong administration experience
- Basic experience with accounting
- Experience operating Sage 50 is essential
- Proficient with all Microsoft Packages and confident using various IT systems
- Able to deal with confidential information discreetly
- Good understanding of basic HR processes
- Work well within a fast paced environment.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with staff and external contacts in a confident and courteous manner.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with our Glasgow office on 0141 221 3923 or send in your cv as soon as possible to find out more!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position