Allstaff Glasgow have an opportunity to work as part of a global organisation based in Clydebank. Due to expansion, our client seeks 3 additions to an existing team.
As an Operations Controller your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7am-3pm however shift patterns (early, back and late) may be a requirement.
Expected responsibilities/tasks are detailed below –
- Ensuring compliance at all times with safety, environmental and Company policies and procedures
- A good knowledge of H&S ensuring safe and compliant operation at all times
- Supervise the receipt and dispatch of product from and to road vehicles.
- Gauging of tanks for stock control purposes
- Report accidents and near misses in compliance with safety procedures
- Assist in implementing and supervising shipping and internal product movements
- Carry out Control Room duties as required
- Control access to and from the Terminal
- Operation and monitoring of in-house systems
- Answer telephone queries from clients and other outside organisations
*A background within Oil & Gas sector would be advantageous however candidates with previous experience of operations administration will be considered.
*High level of computer literacy is also required.
This is a long term temporary post, candidates must be available for an immediate start.
Allstaff is working as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy
Job Reference: GG4138
Salary: Up to £10.50 per annum
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: