Allstaff Commercial Division require and experienced Permanent Plot Conveyancing Paralegal for our well established client based Dunfermline.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am – 5pm and Friday 8.30-4pm.
Salary will be dependant upon experience.
Candidates MUST have proven experience in Property Law and residential conveyancing either in house or practise. Excellent communication skills, accurate typing skills and IT literacy.
Working within a team of 6, duties will include:
- Responsibility for the daily running of plot sale transactions, residential conveyancing for part exchange and ancillary land disposals
- Achieving targets for the department
- keeping the team fully up to speed with with progression on plot sales and progressing transactions, achieving targets for the conclusion of missives and completions
- Producing and issuing missives and conveyancing documentation
- Dealing with enquiries, attending to missives and both pre and post completion matters
- Progressing the sale of new homes, achieving completion of missives, serving notice and legal completion
- Maintaining records of progress and forecasting
Interested? Please call Gillian on 0141 887 1137 to discuss and send your CV through the link!
Job Reference: GG3712
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: