Allstaff Permanent Division requires an experienced HR Advisor to work within a team supporting employee relations management and engagement. Candidates MUST be degree qualified and possess CIPD or be working toward this. We seek those who will challenge whats classed as normal and offer suggestions to continuously improve process, procedures, and systems. You should have excellent IT literacy with great knowledge of Excel and database application in particular.
If you have all of the above and have worked in an industrial fast-paced setting then Allstaff would love to hear from you!
Working with various teams, departments and Line managers, duties will include:
- Supporting managers with recruitment, advertising, pre-screening, shortlisting and interviewing
- Coaching managers to address performance and absence related issues
- Implementing policies such as absence and performance management, disciplinary and grievance
- Advising on policy-related matters
- Offering advice on remuneration and benefits
- Database management
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets
- Promoting an equal and diverse workplace
Our client offers a competitive salary based upon experience and free parking facilities on site.
if you are interested in this role, please submit your CV or contact me for a confidential conversation