Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for a permanent IT Technician to work with a well established manufacturing company. This is a mixture of field and office based activities therefore candidates must have their own transport and will travel between your main base, East End of Glasgow and 2 sites in Renfrewshire.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working within an IT role and be confident with the installations of new system set ups.
Job Duties are as follows:
- Providing efficient day to day IT and administration support to the IT department.
- Ensuring all time lines are met
- Handling projects from start to finish
- Installing user hardware
- Supporting user hardware
- Provide 1st line call support
- Weekly Server checks
- Daily Backup checks
Experience working with the following systems is essential:
- Microsoft Server systems up to 2012R2
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Active Directory
- Citrix XenApp/ XenDesktop
- San Systems
- Cisco networking
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00pm
If you are interested in this role and have the above experience and skills set then please apply direct today!