Allstaff have an immediate requirement for a Process operator,this position will initially be on a temporary basis but will lead to a permanent position.
- Follow Batch orders and monitor work processes to ensure product is manufactured to agreed specifications
- Adhere to Quality procedures, Process control and Operation instructions
- Ensure continuous production is maintained where possible
- Operate equipment and machinery in a safe manner
- Work in accordance with all Health and Safety procedures
- Input data into computer based systems to maintain and complete stock, production and quality records
- Problem solve when production issues occur, fixing minor faults that may arise
- Maintain housekeeping standards within the process area(s)
Candidates will be chosen using the following criteria and during interview should aim to demonstrate how their experience/skills meet the criteria.
- Good manual skills
- RTITB or equivalent counter balance fork lift truck certificate
- Ability to be thorough when performing work and conscientious about attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic computer literacy
- Enthusiastic and have a “can do” approach to their work
Candidates should be comfortable working in a busy production environment, be well motivated to meet demanding production targets/deadlines, and able to work as part of a team or in isolation when required. You should have a positive outlook and approachable manner, be versatile and flexible in relation to your work and shift patterns, and be looking to settle in long term or permanent employment.
Job Reference: RR2374
Salary: £8.00 - £9 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: