Allstaff Industrial Division require a Production Scheduler for our manufacturing client based near Paisley.
Due to location, own transport is essential as is a manufacturing background.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7.45am-4.30pm.
- Planning all aspects of the customer fulfilment process from order entry to despatch
- promoting and Maintaining safe systems of work and practices
- Managing operational planning, flow and prioritisation to enable production to deliver on time to customers
- Liaising with Senior managers daily compiling detailed master schedules for production
- Forecasting production levels and updating manager’s regarding capacity and labour
- Analysing inventory levels, product demands and determining raw materials requirements
- Placing orders to maintain stock
- Continuous Improvement
The candidate should have strong customer service skills and the ability to drive performance through the delivery of effective planning process and inventory optimisation.
Interested? Please submit your CV through the link today!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3664
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: