Allstaff Office Division require an experienced Administrator for our client based outside Paisley.
Candidates must have a strong admin background and be available for an immediate start. This post will be for a period of 4-6 months however could extend.
Ideally candidates will come from the charitable sector.
Candidates should be professional, with some experience in Quality Management, be a self starter able to work to tight deadlines.
Ideally you will have a background in Quality improvement, health or social care.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring well organised administration systems
- Coordinating and supporting a programme of quality improvement
- Maintaining a system to monitor the review of audit , policy, risk and incident information
- Providing secretarial support for meetings
- Minute taking
- Providing support to senior management
- Coordinating and supporting quality improvement programmes
- Maintaining company policies
Interested? Please send your CV through the link.
Job Reference: JC3682
Salary: £20302 - £22910 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP