Allstaff Paisley currently have an opportunity for an experienced Quality Technician to join their manufacturing and production client located between Renfrewshire and Inverclyde on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to location access to own transport is essential.
With a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar Quality role, the ideal Quality Technician will:
- Have relevant experience or qualifications within manufacturing or quality
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Be computer literate with strong analytical and analysis skills
- Have a proactive, approachable and enthusiastic attitude
Responsibilities and Duties of the Quality Technician:
- Monitor products through their lifecycle ensuring expectation are met
- Carry out audits on procedures and processes, and producing associated reports
- Ensure equipment is calibrated; recording results accurately and efficiently
- Closely work with management and customers on quality issues
- Travel to support customers for follow up meetings
- Monitor performance of products and develop and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Attend and participate in weekly Quality Meetings
This role will be working on a rotating shift pattern of Early, Back and Night Shifts.
Interested? Please submit your CV stating your salary requirement in the first instance.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Start Date: