Allstaff Commercial Division seek a highly experienced, dynamic Sales Manager to join our prestigious manufacturing client based Glasgow. This role will be to manage an impressive portfolio of existing clients in Asia and develop new ones within the region. Frequent travel will be involved in this role, sometimes for lengthy periods of time and short notice.
We seek a high profile candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate a passion for excellence.
You will be a brand ambassador, positively representing the brand at all levels across the business and externally. A results orientated individual, you will strive to influence, win business whilst providing exceptional customer service along the way!
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will ensure sales enhance overall profitability of the business
- Forecast results and report on actual results weekly/monthly
- Manage existing accounts and carry out new business development
- Recording sales activity and reporting on KPI’s, report on margins etc
- Attending high profile events and representing the business
- Bringing new and innovative sales ideas to senior staff
- Problem solving – Seek valid information to solve and eliminate root causes of issues
- Complying with legal and statutory requirements pertaining to sales (including international laws and practices when travelling)
- Attend scheduled sales meetings to discuss figures to date, forecasts and performance
Experienced and interested? Please submit your CV through the Link!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy