Allstaff Office Division require an experienced |Financial Services Administrator for our very well-established financial services client based in Paisley. Successful candidates will have previous administration experience within the financial services industry.
Our client welcomes those seeking full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or those who seek 3 to 4 days per week.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be fully IT literate especially with Word and outlook. You should be highly organised, professional, pay high attention to detail and work well as part of a team.
Duties will include:
- Updating the in-house system daily with customer information relating to sales or changes to income
- Preparing valuations within agreed timescales
- Ensuring details of policies are correct
- Updating client files and maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- Ensuring all new applications are processed accurately and recorded according to company policy
- Answering client calls and handling sensitive information
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing marketing/new business packs ensuring all information is available to view
- Dealing with daily mail duties and recording onto the system
- Typing general correspondence
Interested? Please submit you CV through the link
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3660
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: