Allstaff Paisley currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Imports and Exports Clerk to join their client who is ideally situated within the paisley area.
As the Import Shipping Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Processing email alerts from overseas offices.
- Downloading all shipping documents from Imaging Systems
- Preparing job files based on job alerts and collated documents
- Communicating with all customers to obtain customs clearance/delivery instructions
- Providing clearance instructions to Brokerage Group
- Arranging delivery of goods through the shipping Line / Haulier
- Preparing and producing billing files, sending customer invoices and maintaining backups
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years minimum experience within a similar role/environment
- Confident in all Microsoft packages and computer literate.
- A good industry Knowledge of Freight forwarding/Transportation
- Strong understanding of a compliance within the industry
- Good verbal and written communication Skills
- practical working knowledge of safety regulations
- Able to work well both within a team and independently
Please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Start Date: