Allstaff Paisley have a permanent opportunity available for an experienced Stock Coordinator/ Stock Controller for a manufacturing client based South Side of Glasgow.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am – 4.15pm Monday to Friday.(overtime may be required)
Salary is based upon experience and will range from £18K – £23K DOE.
Sage and manufacturing experience are both preferred, however not essential.
Working closely with the Production Supervisor and Manager, you will be responsible for the management of materials used to serve a very busy manufacturing facility.
Candidates should have at least 2 years experience in a similar role to be considered for this post.
Stock Coordinator/Stock Controller duties will include:
- Maintaining stock levels and locations within the warehouse
- Allocating and issuing materials
- Daily liaison with suppliers re supply chain
- Goods inward and outward
- Ensuring material traceability
- Controlling stock via Sage based system
- Ensuring compliance is met at all times
The ideal Candidate:
- Recent experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Sage and Excel experience is an advantage
- Highly organised with good IT skills
- Fork Lift license is an advantage however training will be given
Interested? Please submit your CV
Allstaff is working as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Start Date: