Allstaff Commercial Division require an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to work for our client based Hillington.
Working within a small team, you will work within customer service and sales order processing, ideally having knowledge of logistics and have well developed excel skills.
This is a fast paced environment where no two days are the same therefore candidates must be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise work and adhere to deadlines.
A high level of data accuracy is vital in this role as is time management and communication.
- Deal with inbound customer orders, record and manage in a timely manner
- Manage customer expectations and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Update ERP system with orders and stock control
- Create and update excel spreadsheets
- Manage stock levels ensuring you can meet demand for orders
- Communicate daily with procurement department on stock levels
- Work with warehouse and shipping and keep the customer updated on progress
- Monitor freight activity
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV today!