Allstaff professional office services are seeking experienced accounts administrators to work on a temporary basis for three months. Previous experience in a similar post is essential.
The ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure, manage time efficiently and have great attention to detail. Advanced IT skills and knowledge of all Microsoft packages are required to fulfil this position.
The main roles and responsibilities are as follows –
- Accurate and efficient production of all administration in relation to financial support services
- Effectively manage and control multi-currency invoicing structure and take a zero-tolerance approach to calculating and converting cost currencies for invoicing purposes Effectively carry out all other general administrative duties
- Accurate processing of cashbooks, sales, purchase ledgers and purchase orders using a multi currency system
- Delivers accurate outputs and takes ownership for making improvements in their job role
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as required to support line manager
Salary is dependent on experience and it is a 40 hour working week (Monday-Friday)
Candidates must be available for an immediate start.