Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for an experienced audio typist to work with our client based in Clydebank on a 3 month contract, with the possibility to go on longer. The purpose of this role is to support secretarial staff with administration duties.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are listed below:
- Provide and receive routine information
- Dealing with internal and external telephone queries
- Diary keeping and organising meetings, travel and leave
- Audio Typing
- Flexible and helpful when approaching all aspects of work delegated
- Show confidence when highlighting issues
- Inputting data and updating in house systems
- Using your own initiative when required
- Able to prioritise workload and tasks
This role is based in a high demanding environment with constant changes in demands with a lot of your day involving typing documents.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday , 9am-5pm.
Successful candidates must be available immediately and will be put through a basic Disclosure Scotland. Our client requires the successful candidate to have experience with audio typing.
If you are interested please submit your cv below:
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position