Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for a temporary Finance & Admin assistant to work with our client based in Hamilton. The role is temporary with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday – 8:30am to 5pm and Friday – 8:30am to 1:30pm.
Duties for the role include:
* Responsible for all purchase ledger duties within the accounts team.
* Covering sales ledger when other finance assistant is on annual leave or absent.
* Logging and processing any incoming purchasing invoices, matching them with purchase orders that have goods received notes or Report & Valuation reports, coding invoices and distributing to the Managers for authorisation.
* Dealing with any queries by contacting the relevant suppliers or members of staff as required.
* Processing weekly payment runs and passing these to the Finance Manager to approve.
* Emailing remittance advice or BACS reports to suppliers once received the processed payments back from the Finance Manager.
* All filing, photocopying and shredding as required.
* Reception cover when required. This would include answering telephone calls, franking mail and greeting any visitors.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Purchase ledger experience is essential with Sales ledger experience and SAGE 200 experience being preferable. All suitable candidates should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and available immediately.
If you are interested please submit your cv below!