Allstaff office division are seeking an HR administrator that will be able to provide administrative support to the HR department for well established client.
Due to the location of the client it is important that you would have your own transport as there are no transport links to the base. This role would suit someone who was qualified in HR at HNC level or above and have experience working in an administrative role previously. Knowledge of all Microsoft packages is a must, especially Excel.
The main duties involve –
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Posting job adverts both internally and externally
- Issuing contracts of employment
- Tracking HR management information and producing HR KPI reports
- Distributing and collating all starter/leaver paperwork
- Updating and maintaining trackers
- Scanning, printing and filing HR documents
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including line managers, occupational health and service providers
- Providing relevant advice and guidance to line managers
- Supporting the HR Advisors to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Organising delegates for learning and development workshops or other HR events
The salary is dependent on experience and hours of work are 8.30am-5pm