Allstaff Office Division are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to work on a 3 month temporary contract with our client based within the Ayrshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established charitable organisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional individual who has excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and key stakeholders.
All successful candidates must be CIPD qualified and happy to complete a Disclosure Scotland check.
Job duties are as follows:
- To provide general HR advice across the organisation when required
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are accurate and up to date
- Providing general administration support throughout the organisation when requested
- Support and Co ordinate recruitment campaigns
- Participate in full interview process
- Maintain electronic staff rota system
- Ensuring all new start paperwork and inductions are completed and recorded
- Managing staff attendance
- Updating and managing in house system
- Collating information and producing monthly and quarterly reports.
Previous experience working with an HR database is essential and candidates must be proficient in all Microsoft Packages.
This is a full time temporary role with an immediate start.
If you are interested in this role and have the desired HR experience and qualification then please apply direct.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Reference: JC3696
Salary: Up to £10.40 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: As soon as possible