Allstaff office division are seeking a full time temporary Lab Technician, for our established client based in Renfrewshire. This position is an ongoing temporary role.
The ideal candidate will be either be HND qualified in a science based subject and have experience of working in a Lab or a recent graduate/someone who has experience in materials testing.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and procedures
- Conduct all relevant testing of materials in accordance with prescribed test method
- Refer failures or ambiguous results before and after retesting to relevant department
- Work to pre-determined deadlines according to customer demand and shipping schedules
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all testing paperwork and computer records are accurate, up to date and communicated to clients when required
- Ensure all equipment is “fit for purpose”,
- Ensure all equipment is “fit for purpose”, calibrated before use and in safe working order
Due to the location of the site and the shift pattern, own transport is essential.
Shifts are worked on a rotational basis –
Early – 6am to 2pm
Back – 2pm to 10pm
With the occasional night shift – 10pm to 6am
Salary is dependent on experience.