Allstaff Office Division Glasgow are currently recruiting for an experienced QSE Administrator to work with our manufacturing client based in Cumbernauld.
This role is on a temporary basis but for the right candidate has the possibility of becoming a permanent post. This is a part time role and our client is flexible with the hours of work.
We are looking for a strong administrator to provide support with Health ,Safety and Environmental functions across the business.
The job duties are as follows:
- Recording all incidents and relating actions on spreadsheet and updating accordingly.
- Logging all actions with regards to audits, management safety tours and inspections.
- Following up any outstanding actions that require further attention with line managers
- Arrange all Health, Safety and Environmental training for the business. Liaising with all training providers and delegates, agreeing venues and dates.
- Updating in house training software.
- Tracking actions via QSE alerts and communicating with sites when required.
- Ensuring all COSH information is up to date and accurate.
- Liaising with Occupational Health Provider arranging appointments if necessary.
- Log and monitor QSE Purchase Orders when required.
Suitable candidates must be confident with all Microsoft Packages including excel and have the ability to work well within a fast paced environment.
This role is an immediate start.
If you are interested in the this role and have the desired experience then please apply direct.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Reference: JC4802
Salary: Up to £8.75 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: As soon as possible