Allstaff Glasgow office division are currently recruiting for an experienced service administrator to support our well known client based in Uddingston. The role is temporary and is office based, working 36 hours per week Monday to Friday. The hours are on weekly rotation between 8am-4pm and 9am-5pm.
Working along side a friendly and supportive team, duties for the role include the following;
- Providing support in all aspects of central administration
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day operational administration, ensuring that all administration support needs are fully met
- Communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally using all available resources
- Provide ad-hoc support as required for planning and all administrative tasks
- Prepare purchase orders and invoices for payment
- Receive and monitor supplier invoices, delivery notes and credit notes
- Carry out general reconciliation and ensure the invoice reflects the correct quantity of the right product and at the price agreed at the time of order origination
- Maintain regular contact with all customers and develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels
- Ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided
You will receive on the job training, a work life balance with a 36 hour working week and free on-site parking.
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
Interested? Please submit your cv below!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position