Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for experienced administrators to work with our client based in the out skirts of Glasgow city centre. This is an ongoing temporary position based in the Service Desk team.
Ideal candidates will have a strong administration background, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced role.
Duties for the role include:
- Updating a large number of client based website portals
- Daily duties will be working with Service desk members on electrical and Mechanical to assist keeping clients up to date on current jobs status, this is mainly web based
- Uploading certifications as and when these are completed
- Communicating with the service team to aid the company maintain high levels in client KPI’s
- Provide Holiday and or sick cover for Service desk personnel
- Any other possible Adhoc duties on the Service team – This might be general invoicing if the above duties are up to date
Suitable candidates should have good customer service skills on the phone for providing updates for all of the companies Scottish departments. Be keen to learn and have a positive attitude towards towards helping out the team.
If you are available immediately and interested in this role, please submit your cv below!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position