Allstaff Office Division have an excellent opportunity available for a Trainee CAD Engineer/Estimator with a large manufacturing client based near to Paisley.
Once fully trained you will Pursue excellence and clarity in costings, trials and paperwork. Ensuring a high level of accuracy in all aspects of the role.
Duties will include:
· Lead person in preparing and developing costings and quotations
· Take full ownership of the preparation and running of trials for quotations and current production changes.
· Monitor and report yield and labour productivity analysis in conjunction with production, compared to quote.
· Capable of understanding CAD drawings and utilise software to ensure specifications are correct for manufacture.
· Ad hoc account management to ensure that good relationships are maintained.
· Responsible for ensuring all shop floor documentation is controlled and up to date.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the cutting system ensuring it is updated to reflect latest revision levels, descriptions, areas and pricing.
· Proactive and enthusiastic – pursues continuous improvement.
· Effective communicator that can easily adapt style for different people.
· Enthusiastic team player who can self-motivate with a get up and go attitude.
· CAD knowledge and understanding.
· Computer literate, excellent analysis skills and highly numerate.
· Very capable of managing complexity and able resolve priorities