Allstaff have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Co-Ordinator/Stores Manager to join a global organisation with excellent career prospects the position will initially start on a temporary basis but will progress to a full permanent role. This position requires the candidate to have the confidence to affect change in the warehouse process and introduce a system that can work for both the warehouse and operations side of the business.
- Responsible for managing all day-day aspects of a high value warehouse
- Oversee courier collection/deliveries, goods in/out
- Set up a methodical ,fit for purpose stock operation
- Be the main link between the warehouse & operations team, ensuring systems are in place for accurate, right first time stock management.
- Extensive warehouse and distribution experience
- Methodical approach to stock management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer Literate
The company will pay a competitive package to the right candidate dependent on experience